FLYING HOPES

Sunday, May 28, 2006

REMEMBRANCE

Oh my friend!Where are you?

Eyes are dry,I can not weep,
It can not come out sorrow is deep.
To express my pain words are few.
Oh---
Search is over,in and out,
I will hear,if you can shout.
My heart is torn only you can sew.
Oh----
In this world nothing impresses me,
The lock is useless,without the key.
I can’t get freshness with the morning dew.
Oh-----
Have you gone to the mother earth?
Or you have secured the paradise birth?After you,this world is new.
Oh-----
A true friend can never depart,
God listens the prayer from the heart.
I am waiting in a long queue.
Oh-------

(* dedicated to my late father)

2 Comments:

  • //It can not come out sorrow is deep.

    You write so good.The thoughts display your pain...which you cannot express...

    //The lock is useless,without the key.

    Wow.too good.

    By Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay, at 29 May, 2006  

  • hi,
    I can understand the pain of losing your father and the best friend...
    a good poem..

    By Blogger White Square, at 29 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home