FLYING HOPES

Monday, August 28, 2006

OH! MY LORD!
(My letter to God)

Hello,
Everything is not fine here in India and I know that some thing is wrong at your end too.
What happened to you?? Why you suddenly started drinking milk, appeared on some wall (in Surat) and made sea water sweet.
What’s the need for you to do all that ? Do you fear about people losing faith in you? I don’t think that this should be the cause of worry for you. Trust me,there are not much Indians who don’t believe in some divine power even if they pretend the other way round. We have enough scriptures and temples to believe that you are there!
These days people are offering ‘mukuts’ worth lakhs of rupees and building temples for you spending crores of rupees even when other people are dying of hunger and not having any homes whatsoever…..
Is that not enough to show faith in you? What more do you want??
I think this is high time for you to show some real magic.
Let me tell you what to do……..
¬ Let us drop a few bucks in the homes of farmers who are suppose to die (comitting suicides) in coming days..
¬ Fill with grains, the empty tins of the poor parents whose kids are supposed to die of hunger…….
¬ What’s the point in appearing on some wall? By doing this you are making a havoc of already miserable lives of people. Let us appear on the wall of parliament, those people there have fear of nothing at all on earth. On seeing you there, perhaps they will do some good!!
¬ And stop drinking milk, which is silly thing to do for a person of your stature!!
I want to tell a few more things but I will let you know after seeing your response to this………
I hope you will do me a favour!
If you don’t want to respond me personally, open a blog and pour your heart out there!!!


Bless me.

18 Comments:

  • aww...do let me know what his response his once he responds to u..will like to write a letter to him to if he responds!

    By Blogger Ekta, at 28 August, 2006  

  • Bahut Sahi,
    I feel some wetness in my eyes when u asked tow things from that SUPREMO--
    1.a few bucks in the homes of farmers who are suppose to die (comitting suicides).
    2.and to Fill the empty tins with grains of poor parents whose kids are supposed to die of hunger…….

    Really heart touching. I saw the AksharDham temple in delhi. Bas dekhta hi rah gaya, bahut Rona aya dekhkar ki Mandir ke samne wali hut main hi bachcha bhook se ro raha hai aur jo sari duniya se doodh pi raha hai use Doodh se bani sweets bhi khilayin ja rahin hai. Kab Sudharenge ham log. Why we are blaming that SUPREME for this.

    By Blogger Chetan, at 28 August, 2006  

  • Rachna,

    I havent been wrong in creating this beautiful world with so much goodness in it. Your post has just further emphasized my faith in mankind.

    God.
    :)

    PS: Awesome post!! :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 29 August, 2006  

  • bahut achche tarike se bhagwan ko yaad kiya aapne. grt post!

    By Blogger Manish Kumar, at 29 August, 2006  

  • @ ekta,sure! I will make it public,let the reply come from him!!

    @chetan, thank you v much for ur coment.

    @velu, Thank you GOD,for understanding me! and coming here in the form of velu!
    "chamtkaar!!!"

    @manish,thank you!

    By Blogger rachana, at 30 August, 2006  

  • muze bhi god ji ka url chahiye!!!!!
    plz mile to de dena!

    By Blogger ketki, at 30 August, 2006  

  • Interesting Post... :)

    Let us Unite and prevent Self Serving Politicians AND Corrupt Bureaucrats from RUINING this country.

    Read on...
    http://apunkadesh.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Apun Ka Desh, at 30 August, 2006  

  • Funny post.. loved it..

    By Blogger karmic, at 31 August, 2006  

  • Good thought,
    Hope Vighneshwar,Vighnaharta stands upto his name.

    By Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay, at 01 September, 2006  

  • hi rachana, kya karen? GOD bhi soch raha hai ke kya jawaab dein.

    By Blogger Nabeel, at 02 September, 2006  

  • Have a great Sunday!
    And yes, time for a new post, as well!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 02 September, 2006  

  • Oh boy! now this is something awesome.. something soo appealing
    I think I am gonna make this blog my homepage in my browser :)

    between I just found out that I am one of those rare indians who has not been to any temple since almost a decade ;)

    Just one comment on this post : WATCH BRUCE ALMIGHTY!

    No don't take me wrong, I dont want to say that your criticism is out of place ... actually I so wholly agree with all that - its not about god, but its about US people that you have written. Generally asked you as this movie is gonna complement your post soo well :)

    By Blogger Ashish Gupta, at 05 September, 2006  

  • @ ketki, han bata dungi,muze to pata chalane de!

    @Indian,thank you..

    @ sindhu,welcome here! thanks for ur coment.

    @jay, thanks for droping by..

    @abhishek, hmm.. let us hope!

    @panini, thank you so much for ur kind words!

    @ nabeel,, bahut dino bad? kab tak sochate hi rahenge God!

    @velu,, thanks for wishes,,ys new post wil be soon.

    @ ashish,, thank you so much!will see that movie some day!

    By Blogger rachana, at 06 September, 2006  

  • "These days people are offering ‘mukuts’ worth lakhs of rupees and building temples for you spending crores of rupees even when other people are dying of hunger and not having any homes whatsoever" .. excellent point. Hope God answers your prayers !!

    By Blogger Pavithra, at 06 September, 2006  

  • I agree with you here...GOD should come out with HIS own blog...coz I think everyone is praying everyday since human species have evolved, which is not exciting for HIM anymore ;)

    That reminds me, I need to do lots of saaf-safai on ma blog else HE surely gonna get pissed off...

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at 06 September, 2006  

  • @ pavithra,,thanks for your coment here!

    @ arzoo,,thnak you for droping by.

    By Blogger rachana, at 06 September, 2006  

  • Very creative and interesting - yet very hard hitting.

    By Blogger Shrenik Rao, at 17 September, 2006  

  • @ shrenik,, thanks a lot..

    By Blogger rachana, at 18 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home