FLYING HOPES

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In Search of Readers

Blogs are of no use without readers. I know patience is the key, but I am getting impatient with my patience too. The cute, little naughty zero with comments irritates me! I thought to seek help from family and friends. Family turned me down coz everybody is reluctant to communicate on net, they still believe in old fashioned! Telephone communication. I turned to my friend (who doesn’t know abt blogs). She asked what will be there to read.
Now that’s what even I don’t know (if everything is planned in advance, where’s the chance to be spontaneous) I told her there will be some thing to read for sure but there will be strictly nothing about the following subjects(at least for some time.)
1. Movie Reviews: a. If I liked the movie, paisa vasool!!! It will be wise to move on with life.
B.If I didn’t like the movie ,I must have wasted money on it so will not waste time too!!
C.There is many enthusiastic reviewers are on blog!

2.Indian economy: We have got two v good economist on v good posts(PM AND FM).It will be foolish of me to say anything,, and by the way I don’t know anything about economics!!
3. Anything related to Hollywood: I am terrible with that ,,all I know are few names
(Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise and few female names, but I can’t spell that correctly!!)
4. And anything related to Saurav Ganguly will not be there because it may invite flood of unwanted comments!!

2 Comments:

  • hi!
    here's reader no.1 Rachana.... The topics that you have covered already is by itself interesting enough. The exclusions are not important. Be patient. It takes time. Keep up the good work.

    Bye!

    By Blogger panini03, at 22 February, 2006  

  • thanks panini..

    By Blogger rachana, at 27 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home