FLYING HOPES

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In Search of Readers

Blogs are of no use without readers. I know patience is the key, but I am getting impatient with my patience too. The cute, little naughty zero with comments irritates me! I thought to seek help from family and friends. Family turned me down coz everybody is reluctant to communicate on net, they still believe in old fashioned! Telephone communication. I turned to my friend (who doesn’t know abt blogs). She asked what will be there to read.
Now that’s what even I don’t know (if everything is planned in advance, where’s the chance to be spontaneous) I told her there will be some thing to read for sure but there will be strictly nothing about the following subjects(at least for some time.)
1. Movie Reviews: a. If I liked the movie, paisa vasool!!! It will be wise to move on with life.
B.If I didn’t like the movie ,I must have wasted money on it so will not waste time too!!
C.There is many enthusiastic reviewers are on blog!

2.Indian economy: We have got two v good economist on v good posts(PM AND FM).It will be foolish of me to say anything,, and by the way I don’t know anything about economics!!
3. Anything related to Hollywood: I am terrible with that ,,all I know are few names
(Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise and few female names, but I can’t spell that correctly!!)
4. And anything related to Saurav Ganguly will not be there because it may invite flood of unwanted comments!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home